There is a cleaning charge for guests who wish to bring their pets with them to the Suites. These include any sized cat or dog–check with us for other pets! Your pet must be house trained and clean. If you wish to bring more than one pet please let us know. Certified Assistance dogs are excluded from this charge.
Charges are as follows:
What are the charges for?
- Wear: We find that pets cause extra wear on floors, furniture, etc.
- Extra cleaning: We find rooms that have been occupied by pets require more cleaning due to possible allergies of other guests, pets shedding hair, etc.
Please let us know about your pet when you make your reservation and bring your pet when you check-in so that we can say hello! If possible, we would also like to see the Vet papers, your dog license and know which flea program your dog is on (if applicable).
Pet Facilities at the Suites:
- Large fenced garden behind the Suites where dogs can run around off-leash while supervised. There is seating on the sundeck.
- We are 3 blocks from the beach and a park where dogs can roam free. The off-leash area in the park is only 500 metres away from the Suites. Please click on the City of Victoria link for FAQs about dogs in public parks: www.victoria.ca/dogs
- Large water dish and food dish in each Suite.
While at the Suites:
- Please be considerate of other guests and keep noise to a minimum.
- Dogs must be on a leash in common areas except when in the back garden.
- Please clean up any mess that your pet creates. Victoria has a poop and scoop bylaw so you’ll need to clean up after your pet.
- We ask that you not allow your pets on the bed.
- Dogs must not be left unattended in the Suites. If a pet is left unattended in the room, we will not clean due to safety concerns for our employees and the pet.
Please note that guests may be asked to make alternate arrangements for their pet if it becomes a nuisance to other guests.
Whiskers Urban Ranch: www.whiskersurbanranch.com
K9 Country Cottage: www.k9countrycottage.ca
Pet Pampering: www.pet-pampering.com
Puppy Love Pet Care Centre: https://puppylove.ca/
Bark Bath and Beyond: www.barkpetboutique.com
Wizard of Paws: www.victoriadoggrooming.com
Bosleys Pet Food Plus: www.bosleys.com
Harris Green Mall: 911 Yates Street, Victoria, BC
215-3749 Shelbourne Street, Victoria, BC
491 East Burnside Road, Victoria, BC
a great healthy pet store with friendly staff!
Woofles Barking Boutique: www.woofles.ca
#106-560 Johnson Street (at Market Square)
Pet accessories boutique. We also carry pet food and make human-grade pet treats.
Lucky Pup Dog Walking: www.luckypup.ca