To important things to note, regarding this difficult time.
- Each suite is self-contained and has a private entrance.
- No carpets are in the suites, and we have implemented enhanced cleaning and sanitizing of our facility and linen as suggested by the health authorities.
- We are screening our guests according to Canadian government regulations.
- We are installing hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the building.
- Please note that gatherings are limited to 5 people, in addition to the occupants.
Your responsibility as a guest:
- Stay 2 metres away from staff members and other guests.
- Stay 2 metres away from other guests where possible. If 2 metres is not possible, then at least 1 metre.
- Wash your hands frequently, and use hand sanitizer in-between hand washing.
- Cough into facial tissue, or their sleeve if a facial tissue isn’t available.
- “Canadians” includes foreign people who are on student visas and work visas and permanent residents.
- For all non-Canadians, or Canadians who have recently been travelling: show flight details or passport stamp, to show that they have been in Canada for at least 16 days, to be admitted.
- People above a certain age 70, or who are at high risk because of pre-existing conditions won’t be admitted to OI.
- No admission at all to visitors from (or who have travelled through these countries in the last two months): US, China, Iran, South Korea, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, UK, , Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Ireland, Switzerland, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, unless they can show that they’ve been in Canada for two months.